Rockingham Tel-O-Auction Lamb and Goat Sales
The Rockingham Sheep and Wool Association is sponsoring state graded lamb and sheep sales at the Rockingham Livestock Sales in Harrisonburg. Sheep and lambs will be brought in and sold the same day.
2015 SALE DATES
Latest Sale Results
- Healthy lambs (ewes, wethers and rams), feeder lambs, cull ewes, cull rams and other sheep suitable for slaughter or feeder purposes will be accepted and offered for sale.
- Lambs and sheep will be evaluated by VDACS personnel and commingled according to grades.
- Animals will be sold to highest bidder. The seller will accept bids from buyers at the market and will use the Tel-O-Auction.
- The marketing fee will be the regular commision charged by Rockingham Livestock Sales plus a 25 cents per head association fee.
- Take-in will be from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Producers should call and consign their sheep/lambs at Rockingham Livestock at 540.434.6765.
All sheep and lambs must have USDA approved Premise ID tags and an owner statement form must be filled out when lambs/sheep are sold. If you need tags call 804.771.2774, USDA Veterinarian.
For info call:
Rockingham Livestock Sales
of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Willie Morris 540.480.4128 or Matthew Sponaugle 540.383.7983