MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT
Four winners will be announced.
- Entries must include the photographer's name, age, mailing address, daytime phone number and e-mail.
- Entries must include the name of the Virginia farmers' market where the photo was taken and the date that
the photo was taken.
- Contestants must complete and return a RELEASE FORM with their entry.
- Entries become the property of the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and may be
used for promotional purposes without additional compensation for the winner.
- The dates of the contest are July 8 - August 18, 2010. Entries must be received by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services no later than August 18, 2010.
- Value of the prize is up to $200. Possible taxes on the additional income represented by this prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit. Any expenses involved in claiming the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Prize must be claimed by November 26, 2010.
- Employees of the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Each entry must contain the entrant’s name, age, address, daytime phone number and e-mail.
- The contest is subject to all state and federal regulations. Void where prohibited.
For the name of the winners, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Office of Communications, PO Box 1163, Richmond VA 23218, or check our Web site at www.vdacs.virginia.gov.
By participating in this contest, each entrant releases the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services from any and all liability with respect to this prize and agrees that these entities are in no manner responsible or liable for any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied in fact or in law relative to any prize.
If, for any reason whatsoever, this Contest, in VDACS’ sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, and in VDACS sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, VDACS reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by VDACS in its sole discretion.