2012 PRESS RELEASES
Click here to e-mail this page to a friend.
April 11, 2012
VIRGINIA PESTICIDE CONTROL BOARD TO MEET
Contact: Elaine J. Lidholm, 804.786.7686
The Virginia Pesticide Control Board will meet at 9 a.m. on April 18, 2012, in the second floor Board Room of the Oliver W. Hill Building, 102 Governor Street, in Richmond, Virginia. The meeting is open to the public, who will have an opportunity to provide comments at the beginning of the regular meeting.
Anyone who wishes to be placed on the agenda should call 804.371.6559. People requiring special accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should also call this number before the meeting so that suitable arrangements can be made for any appropriate accommodation.
- 9 a.m. - Call to order/roll call/approval of minutes of January 18, 2012 meeting
- Public comment period
- Project Final Report – Pesticide Applicator Training and Recertification Provided Through Educational Efforts
- Project Status Report - Impact of Pesticides on Honeybees in Virginia
- Compliance Activities for the Quarter
- Status of Pesticide Applicator Training Program
- Reports from the Executive Secretary, VDACS Commissioner’s Office, Board Chairman