2013 PRESS RELEASES
Click here to e-mail this page to a friend.
July 1, 2013
VIRGINIA BOARD OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES TO MEET JULY 29 IN LEXINGTON
Contact: Elaine J. Lidholm, 804.786.7686
The Virginia Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services will meet on July 29, 2013, at the Virginia Horse Center, 487 Maury River Road, Lexington, VA. The meeting will begin at 1 p.m. in the Anderson Coliseum Mezzanine and is open to the public.
- Call to order/approval of minutes for May 24, 2013 meeting
- Board members’ reports
- VDACS Commissioner’s report
- Regulatory Animal Health Programs and Animal Identification
- 2 p.m. – Public Hearing – Proposed Regulation for Enforcement of the Noxious Weed Law (2VAC 5-317). The Board will resume its regular meeting at the conclusion of the Public Hearing.
- Resumption of Regular Meeting
- Apiary Inspection Program
- New business
- Plans for Lexington tour July 30
- Future Board Meetings
- Public Comment Period