2013 PRESS RELEASES
Click here to e-mail this page to a friend.
July 26, 2013
APPOINTMENTS TO THE BOARD OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES
Contact: Elaine J. Lidholm, 804.786.7686
Governor McDonnell announced the following appointments today to the Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services:
- Shelley S. Butler Barlow of Suffolk, Assistant Farm Manager of Cotton Plains Farm, Inc.
- L. Wayne Kirby of Mechanicsville, self-employed Grain Producer
- John R. Marker of Winchester, Orchardist at Marker-Miller Orchards
- Mark A. McCann of Newport, Professor of Animal and Poultry Sciences at Virginia Tech
- Robert J. Mills, Jr.* of Callands, Managing Partner of M-C Cattle Company
- Steve W. Sturgis* of Eastville, Farmer and Owner of Tri-S Farms, Inc.
- Luther Kirk Wiles, III* of Clifton, Founder and Owner of Paradise Springs Winery
See the full release here.