Skip to Content
Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov


Registration of Pesticide Products
Experimental Use Permits (EUP)

An EUP is generally required for testing of:

  1. an unregistered pesticide, or
  2. a registered pesticide being tested for an unregistered use.

Application for an EUP is normally made by the product registrant to the EPA. EUPs are authorized by the EPA Administrator and are in effect for a specified period of time. Upon receipt of authorization from the EPA, product registrants must contact VDACS to obtain a state permit.

Click here to view EUPs currently authorized in Virginia.

FIFRA Section 18 Registration
FIFRA Section 24 Registration

Copyright 2015, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. For Comments or Questions Concerning this Web Site, contact the VDACS Webmaster. WAI Level A Compliant
Web Policy | Contact Us