Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov
left side bordertwitter iconfacebook iconinstagram iconflickr iconeva iconright side border


Supplier Licensing

Suppliers of charitable gaming supplies must submit an application to the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs (OCRP) and receive a supplier registration certificate before offering to sell, selling or providing any charitable gaming supplies to a qualified organization.

Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received. OCRP has 90 days to process completed supplier applications. A $1,000 application fee payable to Treasurer of Virginia is required.

Currently Registered Suppliers

  • Click here for a list of currently registered suppliers.

Supplier Licensing Forms

  • Form 301 - Charitable Gaming Supplier Permit Application (pdf)
  • Form 302 - Annual Supplier Sales and Transactions Report (pdf and xls) (Instructions)
  • Form 303 - Certification of Non-Permit Holder (pdf)
  • Form 304 - Certification of Non-Charitable Gaming/Gambling (pdf)
  • Supplier Transaction Reporting Format (xls)

Manufacturers of Electronic Pull-Tab System Licensing

Standards for electronic pull-tab systems are established in Virginia’s Charitable Gaming Regulations. Before any electronic pull-tab system may be distributed or used in Virginia, the manufacturer of the system must receive:

  1. A permit issued by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS)
  2. An approval letter from VDACS acknowledging the certification of the manufacturer’s system by a VDACS-recognized testing laboratory, and
  3. A letter from VDACS approving each electronic pull-tab game’s themes, sounds and music.

A manufacturer seeking authorization to provide electronic pull-tab systems in Virginia may apply for a permit to do so by completing an application. Upon completion, please mail the signed application, all relevant documents, an application fee of $1,000 made payable to Treasurer of Virginia and a Personal Information Form for each required individual to the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs.

Currently Registered Manufacturers

  • Click here for a list of currently registered manufacturers of electronic pull-tab systems.

Manufacturer Licensing Forms

  • Form 305 - Manufacturer of Electronic Pull-Tab System Permit Application (pdf)
  • Form 305-A - Personal Information Form, Application (pdf)
  • Form 306 - Manufacturer of Electronic Pull-Tab System Permit Renewal Application (pdf)
  • Form 306-A - Personal Information Form, Renewal Application (pdf)

Click here for Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs contact information.

If you would like to file a complaint concerning charitable gaming activities in Virginia, call the OCRP complaint line at 804.371.0498.

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.