|EQUINE HERPESVIRUS MYELOENCEPHALOPATHY (EHM)
EHM was discovered in a horse in Albemarle January 31. VDACS continues to monitor the situation and to take measures to prevent its spread.
Before starting your home-produced food business, check with the Office of Food Safety and Inspection. Click here for the Home Food Processing Operation Application.
|TURF FERTILIZER REPORTING
Click here to submit annual report listing total area of nonagricultural lands receiving lawn fertilizer and lawn maintenance fertilizer.
|KITCHEN WASTE GREASE TRANSPORTER
Click here for more on the online registration of waste kitchen grease transporters.
Our Mission and Values
We promote the economic growth and development of Virginia agriculture, provide consumer protection and encourage environmental stewardship.
As part of its commitment to transparency in government, details on these plans and measures are available online through Virginia Performs. The VDACS' Agency Strategic Plan and Service Area Plans are also available on our Web site.
- Agency Organization Chart
- Animal Admissions
- Commercial Feed, Animal Remedies and Pet Product Registration
- Comparative Tables of Title 3.1 and Title 3.2
- Employment Opportunities
- Farm to School Program
- Food Safety Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Alerts (FDA)
- The Virginia Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA Policy)
- Office of Farmland Preservation
- Pesticide Civil Penalty Search
- Public Meeting Notices and Minutes
- Virginia Farm Link Program