Currently Registered Bingo Callers & Bingo Managers
In accordance with the Code of Virginia, no person shall receive remuneration as a bingo caller or bingo manager from a qualified organization unless and until such person has made an application for and has been issued a Certificate of Registration by the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs. Bingo Caller and Bingo Manager Certificates of Registration are valid for one year from the date of issuance. All payments to a registered bingo caller or bingo manager must be made by check from the organization's charitable gaming account. The failure of a registered bingo caller, registered bingo manager or permitted organization to comply with these requirements and others, which govern a registered bingo caller and registered bingo maager may result in revocation, suspension or denial of a registration or permit. To access the latest list of currently registered bingo callers and bingo manager, please click on the following:
Online Registration for Bingo Callers & Bingo Managers
Click here to access the online Bingo Caller and Bingo Manager registration system, which will allow an applicant to:
- Submit an application electronically
- Pay $75 application fee electronically;
- Determine the status of an application;
- Gain immediate access to the approved Certificate of Registration;
- Update contact information; and
- Amend Bingo Caller and Bingo Manager Certificates of Registration.
- Click here for information on protecting personal information while using the online Bingo Caller and Bingo Manager registration system.
Registration Forms for Bingo Callers & Bingo Managers
If an applicant is unable to use the online Bingo Caller and Bingo Manager registration system, the applicant may print, complete and mail the application along with the $75 application fee to the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs. To download and print the application, please click on the following:
- Form 401 - Bingo Caller Certificate of Registration Application (pdf and xls)
- Form 402 - Bingo Manager Certificate of Registration Application (pdf and xls)
Training Course Material for Bingo Callers & Bingo Managers
As a condition of obtaining a Bingo Caller or Bingo Manager Certificate of Registration, an applicant must complete a reasonable training course developed and conducted by the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs prior to submitting his/her application. To access the training course material, please click on the following:
Click here for Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs contact information.
If you would like to file a complaint concerning charitable gaming activities in Virginia, call the OCRP complaint line at 804.371.0498.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.