The operating divisions of the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) are listed below. Click on a division name to see the complete list of offices within that division. The directory includes employees in the central office in Richmond, as well as field offices and laboratories located throughout the state.
Frequently Requested Phone Numbers
- Pesticide Services: 804.786.3798
- Charitable Registration: 804.786.1343, press option 1
- Legal Service Plans: 804.786.1343, press option 5
- Food Safety (inspections & home-based food businesses): 804.786.3520
- Communications Office (media requests): 804.786.1904
- Weights & Measures (motor fuel quality): 804.786.2476
- Traveling Internationally with a Pet: 804.343.2560
- Hearing Impaired: 800.828.1120
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator
Title II of the ADA requires all state or local government entities with 50 or more employees to appoint a responsible person to coordinate the administrative requirements of the ADA compliance and to respond to complaints filed.
VDACS’ central office is located in the Oliver W. Hill Building on the grounds of the Virginia State Capitol in downtown Richmond.
- Physical Address:
102 Governor Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1163
Richmond, Virginia 23218
- Commissioner’s Office:
VDACS central office business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some individual work schedules and regional laboratories/offices may differ.
Questions or comments regarding the operation and maintenance of this website should be directed to the VDACS webmaster
. If you cannot locate the office you need from this directory, please e-mail the webmaster, who will direct you to the appropriate staff.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.